Fellowships, Together Apart
#7 | Cohabiting Borders
Artists in dialogue
On Thursday, February 3rd, we kickstarted the seventh edition of our online program Together Apart, this time under the theme COHABITING BORDERS and with the support of the Metropolitan Fund for the Arts, thanks to which we were able to offer 20 full scholarships to artists who are legally residing in Argentina (regardless of their nationality, age, discipline and career level).
Throughout the 5 meetings, these 20 artists, creators and researchers will work collectively to discover possible ways of jointly inhabiting indeterminate spaces within their artistic practices, creating new bodies of work and thinking questions about the intersection of disciplines both within art and outside of it.
• Guadalupe Arriegue (San Martín, Buenos Aires)
• Andres Belfanti (Córdoba, Córdoba)
• Francisco Benvenuti (CABA)
• Jorgelina Buchara (CABA)
• Michel Ali Fassi Lavalle (CABA)
• Nathalia Heim (CABA)
• Daniela Mastrandrea (Pto. Madryn, Chubut)
• Martha Mega (CABA)
• Leonardo Mayer (San Nicolás de los Arroyos, Buenos Aires)
• Yhomara Muñoz (CABA)
• Ausel Muñoz Garcia (CABA)
• Goran Pazur (Vicente López, Buenos Aires)
• Julián Pesce (CABA)
• Nicolás Rodriguez (Victoria, Buenos Aires)
• Romina Rosciano Fantino (Yerba Buena, Tucumán)
• Karina Salinas (Santo Tomé, Santa Fe)
• Agustina Scelzi (Colón, Entre Ríos)
• Melissa Scolari (Resistencia, Chaco)
• Noelia Toscano (CABA)
• Augusto Zaquetti (CABA)
Daniela Ruiz Moreno (curator), Alicia Candiani (Director at ´ace) and Andrés Knob (Executive Coordinator at ´ace).
Assistant: Florencia Alborcen.