The Fundación´ace para el Arte Contemporáneo is seeking candidates for a position of workshop coordinator.
To fill this position we request the assistance of a dynamic professional with good potential to integrate our work team. We are looking for professionals with experience in artistic techniques in general and printmaking in particular with knowledge of digital media. We will give preference to those candidates who have had previous experience in similar tasks in the artistic field and who can communicate fluently in English.
1-PROFILE OF THE CANDIDATE:
– Experience in workshop management and organization.
– Experience in traditional and contemporary graphic techniques and other artistic techniques.
– Digital media knowledge
– Languages: fluent Spanish and English, both oral and written.
– Proactive profile, with resolution and organization capacity.
– Communication and mediation skills between artists and team.
It will also be valued (not exclusive):
– Knowledge and interest in contemporary art
– Social media management
2- FUNCTIONS AND ACTIVITIES TO BE PERFORMED:
– Assistance to artists in residence in the production of the work.
– Assistance in setting up the exhibitions
– Matrix building
– Organization of the workshop
– Purchase of materials
– Collection archive
3- WE OFFER:
– Full-time dedication (160 hours per month) within the Foundation’s opening hours: Monday to Friday from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m.
– Salary according with expertise.
– International Networking: be part of an international network of contemporary art
– Collaborative environment between international artists, managers and curators.
Interested persons must register in an online form (by pressing the orange button) or HERE.
Open call: November 29 to December 31, 2021
Online interviews and selection: middle January, 2022
Incorporation: January 24, 2022
Open call: November 29 to January 23, 2022
ARTIST IN RESIDENCE INTERNATIONAL PROGRAM
Fundación ´ace para el Arte Contemporáneo is a nonprofit organization whose mission is to encourage all kinds of initiatives and activities related to contemporary art, being them educational, artistic or social. The foundation looks forward the professional development of artists; promoting the generation of ideas and innovative practices and international cultural exchange together with community development initiatives to the development of values through art. Their actions serve as bridges linking foreign artists with artists from the Argentine provinces and all of them with the urban and social environment of the city of Buenos Aires.
´ace Artist in Residence Program is one of the major projects developed by the foundation. The program aims to promote contemporary artistic practices that use printmaking, photography, design and new media to explore their mutual hybridization and multiple capacity through research and production residencies, promoting the exchange, discussion, experimentation and collaborative work.
In these 16 years of residences more than 500 creators – including visual artists, performers, designers and sound composers – from countries as diverse as Canada, the United States (including Alaska and Hawaii), Mexico, Puerto rico, Dominican Republic, Cuba, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Colombia, Venezuela, Ecuador, Peru, Brazil, Bolivia, Uruguay, Chile, Argentina, Noruega, Suecia, Finlandia, UK, The Netherlands, Germany, Switzerland, Austria, Frane, Italy, Spain, Croatia, Belgium, Poland, Greece, Turkey, Palestine, Qatar, Zimbabwe, South Africa, Australia (including Tasmania), New Zeland, South Korea, Japan, China, India, Malaysia, Pakistan and Hong Kong, among others, have participated as artists in residence within international projects, special events and presentations in the ‘ACENITE.