HOW TO APPLY
APPLICATION PROCESS AND DEADLINES
UPCOMING APPLICATION DEADLINE:
The 3rd Open Call 2016 deadline his July 31st 2016. It must be submitted only via online. The final results will be communicate to the artists via e-mail early September 2016.
You can apply for a micro-residence any time of the year. Check next available dates HERE.
There is not application fee. To apply candidates should:
1) Ask for Guidelines and Fees here. You will receive these documents:
a) Residency guidelines and fees
b) Application Form.
2) Read carefully these documents, understanding the costs involved and what the residency fee does and does not include, all described in the guidelines. You can also have additional information at FAQ.
3) Send an email to info(at)proyectoace.org with:
- Applicattion form filled with the required information:
- Letter of intention
- Personal Resume or CV.
- 10 images of recent work. Applicants may upload images (jpg) with a resolution of 72 ppi and a largest dimension around 800 px.
ace´will select high quality projects that fulfill three important aspects:
a) Quality of the project in relationship with our goals and artistic focus
b) Artist's statement and previous work
c) Potentiality to make the project with our facilities and expertise.
After checking date availability, selected projects will be notified to artists approximately 30 days after each deadline, if you need a sooner review please state it in your letter of intention.